Online or on paper,you're covered.
My goal with design is to provide the perfect compliment to strong written content. I use tools like Squarespace to deliver functional, beautiful websites to fit any budget. I'm also an experienced print designer.
I know enough HTML and CSS to be dangerous, but, Squarespace is my weapon of choice for most sites and online stores. I've spent the last few years working with it and learning it inside and out. When working with me on a web project, you get:
- A visually impressive, mobile-friendly site.
- A look and feel tailored to your project. Just because Squarespace is template based doesn't mean there's no room to experiment.
- Written content that's styled and organized for an optimal user experience.
- Proper use of headings, meta descriptions and alt tags for search engine visibility.
- Support with domain configuration and launching your site.
- Training and documentation so you can make most changes yourself going forward.
My print design experiences spans everything from signage to reports to business cards to newsletters. Not only can I write your content, I can make it look great too.
I have plenty of experience designing print materials and providing printers with the correctly-prepared files to ensure a great final product. Your print projects are in safe hands with me!
Your brand is important. From typography to colours to logos, I'll ensure you have everything you need to guide your visual identity. This includes a fancy brand guide.